Denplan is a great way to help you spread the cost of your regular dental treatment. They’re the UK’s largest dental plan specialist, helping patients to access regular treatments through private care. Denplan is a monthly payment, which helps to reduce the possibility of receiving unexpected dental bills, while helping to ensure you receive the right treatment to keep your teeth and gums healthy. The Denplan Essentials package covers your regular check-ups and hygienist visits. Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover is also provided under Denplan Essentials.
How much does it cost?
Your monthly fees will be set by your dentist when you first join Denplan. These fees are based on your oral health, and the treatments you’re likely to receive in the future.
What are the benefits?
Choosing Denplan can offer you many benefits, such as:
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start.
- Predictable monthly payments that allow you to budget for your private care.
- Regular appointments with your Regent Dental Care Denplan dentist to help maintain a healthy smile.
- Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover. This is included in all our Denplan packages as Supplementary Insurance.
- Access to Denplan’s 24-hour worldwide dental emergency helpline.
Ask your dentist or at reception who will be happy to provide more details and help you register.