Your first dental appointment
What can you expect on your first appointment with Regent Dental Care
In a nutshell, your first appointment is an important two-way communication between our Dentists and yourself in order to discover all the concerns you might have about your mouth, whether large or small. While ensuring you are fully at ease, we will conduct a thorough examination and explain exactly where any problem areas lie.
If you are interested in cosmetic dentistry, we also have smile enhancing software which will visibly show you what can be achieved.
On your first appointment at Regent Dental Care we carry out a comprehensive 8 point Oral health check:
- We look at your neck, muscles and glands in your neck (Extra oral)
2. Inside your mouth- cheeks, palate and tongue (Intraoral)
3. Jaw joint
4. Your bite
5. Digital records of your teeth and any dental work (charting)
6. Condition of gums- (BPE, full pocket chart or BOP)
7. Xrays (included if clinically needed)
8. Photographs- of your teeth and smile
Once our specialist team have gathered all the relevant information, we will produce a written treatment plan along with prices and an estimate for when your second visit is needed.